Friday, March 28, 2008

School Yard Update

Hi FGCS Community,

I want to thank everyone who participated in our School Yard Design Workshop. We gathered a lot of fantastic ideas and I look forward to seeing how they all come together. If you were not able to attend or stay for the workshop portion, your input is still welcome. Please send any ideas to s.vasquez@fgcschool.org and I will forward them on to our Communitecture consultant, Mark Lakeman.

Mark will soon combine all the ideas from your emails and the workshop into several design drawings. As soon as I receive them, I will post his drawings in the school and on the website for you to provide feedback. Depending on your responses we will decide on the next steps, which could be anything from approving one of the drawings as a final to holding another work session.

It was great to see such a great showing of the school community. Thank you so much for attending and showing your school spirit at this important, school development event.

Stephanie